Weekly Home Learning:
WB: 13.07.2020: Reception:
Reception Parents: Please share on your child's interactive learning diary these examples of your child's work:
- Literacy - Lesson 4 - Reading a sentence
- Maths - Lesson 2 - Ordering number of legs
- Topic - Andy's wild workout
WB 13.07.2020: Year 1:
Year 1 Parents: Please email your teachers with these examples of your child's work:
- Literacy - Lesson 3 - Using exclamation marks
- Maths - Lesson 4 - Comparing time
- Topic - Learning the season song
https://www.naturesoundmap.com/ - Explore the sounds of the world by listening to different tracks, ranging from the dawn sounds in Capertee Valley in Australia to the sounds of a humpback whale in Tonga. A great way to relax whilst exploring the amazing world we live in!
Virtual School Games
If you would like to be involved in the West of England 2020 Virtual School Games, completing a challenge each week and
submitting your scores , please click here to be involved.
Still time to complete Week 1 challenge, the Speed Bounce!